Certified Holy Fire level 2 Reiki Practitioner.
Since having become a Holy Fire Reiki Practitioner there has been a noticeable difference in my energetic balance, both physically and mentally and it has imbued my studio with a sense of calm and healing that all my clients feel, enjoy and reap benefit from.
A Reiki Session will typically last between 45 and 60 minutes, you remain fully clothed as the work done involves working with the body’s energy flow and only the lightest of touch is used when laying hands on the recipient of the treatment.
Clients tend to have a strong emotional response and a deep sense of being loved and of wellbeing during and after the treatment, no one treatment is the same as the Reiki will work with your energy at the time of your treatment.
What is Holy Fire Reiki?
Holy Fire Reiki is a new form of Reiki that was introduced in January, 2014 by the ICRT. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities both practitioners and recipients have received noticed:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective